Faculty Center for Learning Development
The Faculty Center for Learning Development (FCLD) supports the academic and curricular use of technology-enhanced teaching and learning by providing seminars, support, training, consulting, and instructional design assistance. Specific services include:
- Primary administration and faculty support for Blackboard, the campus’ online learning system.
- Faculty seminars, guest presenters, and how-to workshops throughout the year.
- A faculty support help line (860) 768-4661 and email support firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instructional design consulting for distance, blended, flipped, and face-to-face instruction.
- Written guides, quick guides, tutorials and other instructional materials.
- A drop-in faculty computer lab staffed with computer specialists.
- Individual or group consultation and referrals.
- A faculty technology networking wiki.
- Equipment loans for exploration and pilots.