Requesting a Transcript
THE TRANSCRIPT DEPARTMENT WILL BE CLOSED DURING WINTER BREAK. PAPER TRANSCRIPTS ORDERED BETWEEN FRIDAY, DECEMBER 21 THROUGH WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 2 WILL BE PROCESSED STARTING THURSDAY, JANUARY 3.
Transcript requests are now ordered and paid for through Parchment.
If you are a current student, you can order official transcripts through Parchment after logging in to your self-service account.
Alumni and students who do not have an active self-service account can order official transcripts directly through Parchment. To place an order, click here.
- It is your responsibility to provide a complete and accurate address when ordering electronic or paper transcripts. An incomplete or inaccurate address either will cause delays in the receipt of your transcript or prevent the transcript from being delivered. Under these circumstances, you will have to reorder and pay for another transcript.
- If there is a Bursar Hold on your account, your order will not be processed. Holds include cashier restrictions and Stafford Loan or Perkins Loan exit requirements. Contact the Student Administrative Services Center at 860.768.4999 for general questions about Bursar Holds.
- Orders are not accepted via email, fax, or telephone.
- Transcripts are not faxed.
- Paper transcripts are not processed on days when the University is closed.
- All transcripts are subject to verification.
You can have your transcript delivered by one fo the methods below.
- Electronic transcript, a secure, digitally signed PDF sent to the recipient. (It is your responsibility to verify that the recipient will accept delivery of an electronic transcript.)
- Paper copy, sent by the US Postal Service. Rush requests will be processed and sent within three business days from receipt of the request. Regular requests will be processed and sent within 10 business days from receipt of the request.
- Paper copy, picked up at the Student Administrative Services Center located on the second floor of the Computer Center. A photo ID is required to pick up the transcript to verify your identity. Rush requests will be ready for pick up after three business days from receipt of the request. Regular requests will be ready for pick up after 10 business days from receipt of the request.
- eTranscript $17.50 per copy
- Rush Paper transcript (mailed or picked up) $13.50 per copy
- Regular paper transcript (mailed or picked up) 7.50 per copy
For further details, please call the transcript office at 860.768.5588.