Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Utility Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Left Navigation Skip to Content

Tuesday, March 3: University Closing at 7 p.m.

Due to expected storm conditions, the University will close at 7 p.m. this evening. All classes starting at or after 7 p.m. are canceled. Individual professors may opt to conduct classes or provide assignments online when the campus is closed, so students should check Blackboard and their email to learn of any alternate arrangements.

All Hartt Community Division activities after 3 p.m. today are canceled.

Updated 3:15 p.m., 3/3/15

Change of Grade

Once grades have been entered into Banner and rolled to academic history, the only way to change a grade is to submit a Change of Grade form. These forms are available from the deans’ offices or the Registrar’s Office.

The instructor needs to complete all parts of the form, sign it, and obtain the dean’s signature. The form is then forwarded to the Registrar’s Office. A student may not deliver the form.

A Registrar's Office staff member will record the grade and distribute copies of the form to the school and to the student.