Skip to Top NavigationSkip to Utility NavigationSkip to SearchSkip to Left NavigationSkip to Content
Mobile Menu

Student Responsibilities

Veterans Benefits Statement of Student Responsibilities

  • Each semester complete and submit a Request for Enrollment Certification Form.
  • Inform a School Certifying Official of any changes of enrollment (Adding, Dropping, or changing credits hours for any classes during a semester).
  • If the University of Hartford is your secondary school, you must provide documentation from your primary school that the courses taken at the University are approved for your program of study.
  • Inform a School Certifying Official of any changes to your major or program of study.
  • If applying for Yellow Ribbon Benefits complete and submit an application. (Only one application is required; it is not necessary to submit the application each semester.)

(Failure to complete any of the requirements listed above may result in a delay of enrollment certification with the VA.)

Submit forms to Ashley Stevens.

Address:  Registrar's Office, CC 217, 200 Bloomfield Avenue, West Hartford, CT 06117

School Certifying Officials - Contact Information

Ashley Stevens:
Andrew Ackerman: