These are the guidelines to follow for first-time vendors who want to conduct business with the University.
- Submit a letter detailing your name, address, company name, type of business, how long you have been in business, and at least three references.
- List other colleges or universities you do business with. State any contract arrangements you have with other organizations that you are making available to the University.
- Include your business card along with any line cards or brochures that may be helpful in evaluating your organizations ability to supply goods or services to the University.
- The Procurement Department will review your information and place your company’s name in our files for future consideration. It is incumbent upon you to confirm that your information has been received and listed in our files. This information will remain on file for a period of two years and will be deleted if no activity has been recorded.
- It is suggested that you periodically check by phone/appointment with the Procurement Department to inquire about any opportunities that may be available to you.