Watch IPTV While Off-Campus
How can I watch while off-campus over the summer?
- XFINITY On Campus only works while connected to your campus WiFi. However, until that occurs, we do offer TV Go.
- The only caveat is it will depend on when your university updates your account. If you are not living on-campus housing for the next school year, at some point over the summer, they will end up marking your account as "off-campus" which will disable access to using your login for any XFINITY On Campus services.
- If you login with your XFINITY ON Campus account, choose "watch now" and when the web player loads, choose "TV GO" in the upper right corner. This will show you channels you can watch while off-campus. You can recognize TV Go Channels from regular Live TV by the lighter grey background.
- On Demand content may also work.
- Another method is 3rd party TV Go apps like HBO Go, WatchESPN, AMC, NBC Sports Live Extra and many more. Visit www.xfinityoncampus.com/apps to find a list of available apps.
- You will need to download the app, then choose "XFINITY" as your provider and then select "XFINITY On Campus Students Sign in Here" to sign in with your university credentials.
*You will only have access to TV Go content if you or your university already subscribes to that providers content.