The Content Management System offers a Basic and Advanced Search tool that allows search of content, type, date, author, workflow status, and all metadata values.
Avoid using Replace to update or change any file. This could cause unwanted changes which might break links or fragment pages.
- Select Cascade icon ( ) > Search > Basic. Or use the Search box.
- In the text field, enter the word to search for. The Basic Search scans your content area only.
- Click Submit.
- Search results are listed as Hyperlinks. Click on the entry to view.
- Select Cascade icon ( ) > Search > Advanced Search. The Advanced Search window appears.
- In the Advanced Search window, enter information into one, some or all fields; choose from the following:
- Type – Narrow or expand a search, choose to match ALL words or ANY word in search criteria
- Asset Name – Enter name of the Asset to search for; an Asset can be a file, folder, image, etc.
- Content – The Content search examines the Main Content area of the CMS window. Enter a word to search for.
- Metadata – Enter text to search for (e.g., title, description) in metadata fields.
- Asset Types – Narrow or expand a search, select checkbox(s) next to the type(s) of Asset(s) to search for.