The System Information is the information that Cascade Server uses to identify Assets.
(Page, File, Image, Navigation Link or a Right Colum element)
While editing an Asset, click the Asset Action Toolbar > Edit >> System.
- Rewrite Links: This box is check if the Asset being created is a Right Column element or Link List.
- Publish: This will indicate whether a file should Publish to the Web site. Uncheck this box to prevent this file from being published. There is rarely a time where you would want to uncheck this box.
- Index: Tells the system whether or not to include this file in the navigation. Unchecking this box will remove this file from all navigational schemes.
Instructions & Tips
Unchecking Index is useful if you want to temporarily “turn off” a file and have it not be available, but want to keep the file in Cascade Server for later use.
Advanced options section changes slightly depending on which Asset type is selected.
(Page, File, Image, Navigation Link or Right Column element)
- Check Spelling (Optinal)
- Check Accessibility (Always checked)
- Check for Broken Links (Always checked)
- Start Workflow, there are no Workflows available. (Not used)
- Tidy HTML (Always checked)