Course Substitution/Waiver Information
Utility NavTop NavContentLeft NavSite SearchSite SearchSite Search

Course Substitution/Waiver Information

If a course has been deemed an equivalent, the student or faculty member needs to fill out a substitution/waiver form, which tells the evaluator how to use that course to fulfill certain requirements.

Follow these four steps:

  1. All student information needs to be filled out, as well as the following: the course taken, the course being replaced, and a defense of the substitution. The student then needs to sign and date the request.  

  2. The form then requires the student's academic advisor signature for approval.

  3. The form also needs to be signed by the department chair of the course being replaced.

  4. Finally, the form should be brought to either Hillyer 204 or 205.