Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Utility Navigation Skip to Search Skip to Left Navigation Skip to Content
Academics About U OF H
Admission Visiting Campus
Student Life Libraries
Alumni Public Purpose
News Arts & Events
Athletics Giving to U of H

Honors Declaration and Contract Forms

Every student interested in graduating with University Honors should submit a Declaration Form to the A&S college honors coordinator. This form can be submitted once a student has completed 1-3 honors course(s), and should be filed by the end of the student’s sophomore year. Once submitted, an honors student will be advised by the honors coordinator on program requirements and available opportunities.

A student can take one or more regular academic course(s) for honors credits (see Requirements). This Honors Contract must be approved by the course instructor and submitted to the Honors Coordinator by the end of the fourth week of the semester. With the satisfactory completion of the additional project, research, and/or paper as well as the attainment of a final grade of B or better, honors credit will be assigned to this course.

Honors Program Forms and Links

Red Impact Bar